When it comes to your health, we know that biology is controlled by your genes. However, you can affect the expression of your genes by the way you eat, move and manage stress, a concept called biogenomics.
We offer genetic testing so you can gain insight into your genetics and how they may impact your health, such as what role your genes play in digestive health, how well your body copes with the stress of physical activity or how environmental factors affect your body.
With this information, you can uncover how changes in your lifestyle can impact the expression of your genes and therefore your health.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Thyroid Hormone Panel
- Blood glucose, insulin levels
- Vitamin D
- Gluten sensitivity/Celiac Disease
- Comprehensive digestive analysis
- Comprehensive sex hormone profiles (blood, saliva and urine)
- Adrenal gland function
- Growth hormone levels
- Obesity biomarkers
- Inflammatory markers
- EMF sensitivity testing
- Neurotransmitter testing (mood disorders)
- Environmental toxicity testing (heavy metals, PCB’s, volatile solvents)
- Organic acids (cellular metabolic efficiency)
- Micronutrient testing
- Food Allergies (IgG antibodies)
- Gene SNP Analysis
Specialty Labs used include: Cyrex, Labrix, Doctor's Data, Genova, Alletess, US Biotek and more.