|We’ve introduced Beth Greer to you before, author of Super Natural Home. Beth is also focused on kids in crisis– children that have been diagnosed with ADHD, anxiety disorder, have a drug or alcohol problem, or are suicidal.
Beth has launched a series of podcasts to investigate unconventional treatments for struggling young people. In a recent podcast, she interviewed Dr. Albert Mensah of Mensah Medical. Dr. Mensah treats mental health disorders (like ADD, ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, autism and addiction) from the root of the disorder versus at the symptom level. He uses a nutrient-based protocol known as Orthomolecular Medicine.
Check out this interview to learn about alternative ways to treating these diagnoses. If you like this one, check out her other podcasts episodes on her website.
In this interview, you will discover:
- How can nutrient therapy affect neurotransmitter activity in a safe and effective way?
- How do nutrients produce similar neurotransmitter activity as a stimulant medication for ADHD?
- What evidence is there to support nutrient therapy in autism recovery?
- Why isn’t a healthy diet and exercise program enough to combat anxiety and depression?
- Why are multi-vitamins dangerous?
- Can bipolar disorder be managed successfully just with targeted nutrients?